Community

Windows 7 between two screens

Links used in this discussion
Tony Frost, User (Posts: 1)
May 14, 2020 5:36:07 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hi, winder if you can help with something thats annoying me. I use a windows 7 PC, and on one screen I have Remoet Utilities conencting to my work Windows 10 PC in ful screen stretch mode. On the other I am using applications on my local pc. When I click back onto the work PC remotte utilieis, if I am working on something that not full screen it seems to minimise whats on the screen and goes to what is open behind it. This means lots of extra clicking for the things I am trying to achieve! Any help on this appreciated. Many thanks.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
May 14, 2020 6:59:23 pm EDT
Hello Tony,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce the issue.

Could you please try updating Remote Utilities to the latest 6.12 Beta 2 version and see if the issue still persists after the update? It might be some known issue that was already fixed in the subsequent updates.
Version 6.12 Beta 2 is available for the download on this page.
When updating Remote Utilities, please make sure to update both Host and Viewer to avoid version mismatch which might cause performance issues or some features not working.

In case if the issue still persists even after updating, could you please provide us a short video where the reproduction of the issue could be seen? You can send it to support@remoteutilities.com.

Looking forward to your reply.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)