Community

Any Updates to fix issues....

Links used in this discussion
Bobby Mills, User (Posts: 34)
Jan 25, 2015 2:35:07 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial
Any updates rolling out soon to fix the issues that have been reported. As in

1.) Connections keep getting dropped while working when there is full connections.

2.) File transfer box keeps saying unable to load directory multiple times until it finally goes.

Right now im using Netsupport to do my PC work because RU keeps going grey and reconnecting every few minutes... along with the file transfer box. Its not the connections, ive triple checked.
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 25, 2015 4:15:03 pm EST
Hello Bobby,

1) This is most likely caused by the "access denied" bug reported here. We're working on it.

2) This is something new. Did you submit a ticket on this? Again, if there is a bug with authorization (item #1), then it may also affect the file transfer mode.

ETA on the 6.1 update is the first half of February.
Jan 25, 2015 4:23:28 pm EST
I have no submitted a ticket because i thought it was due from connection being dropped. This all started from the 6.0 upgrade which worked the first few days then after it started giving the error. Yes the access denied bug i have, which is prob due for failure of file transfer.
Jan 25, 2015 4:26:45 pm EST

Bobby Mills wrote:
I have no submitted a ticket because i thought it was due from connection being dropped. This all started from the 6.0 upgrade which worked the first few days then after it started giving the error. Yes the access denied bug i have, which is prob due for failure of file transfer.

By the way, are both Viewer and Host version 6.0.0.4?
Feb 05, 2015 4:35:17 pm EST
sorry for long time reply here... but yes both are running 6.0.0.4  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted networks but I have noticed on the viewer that the PC is shown as Online... then When I go to connect to them... it says Retrying connection in 4...3...2...1... and it restarts the count over again. I then have to close out of the connection and go to the connection tab and relogon connections and then try the PC again and it will connect just fine. I am using Internet ID with the gateway Installed on a Server PC and the connections are shownn on the Gateway. Not a big issue, just when i go to connect to a PC i relogon connections before I connect
Feb 05, 2015 5:02:49 pm EST
Hello Bobby,

It's a known bug with authentication. We will fix it in the upcoming update 6.1, which is due in approximately a week.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)