Community

Raspberry-PI support

Olivier Meynard, User (Posts: 4)
Dec 04, 2021 5:48:03 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
Hello,

I'm a new french user of RemoteUtilities.
I use the free version for the moment, for testing it, and I like a lot the philosophy of your solution (ID access like  [censored] , self hosted server for security, easy of use of the agent, etc.)

Currently, I use :
-  [censored] pro license (paid) for controlling about 150 Windows computers (users)
- DWS Remote Control (free) for Raspberry Pi cards in technical environments (server rooms, lan rooms), for controlling local equipments via Raspberry Chrome and they web interfaces.

I want to unify the management of these systems, by using a unique viewer like yours.

So my question is if, one day, you will create a Raspberry Pi version of your Host Agent ?
It will be be very usefull, because in technical environment for controlling systems, Raspberry + Raspbian are more reliable and less expansive than a Windows computer (even a NUC).

My topic is a bit long, but I wanted to explain precisely my needs.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Best regards,
Olivier
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
Dec 06, 2021 3:57:23 pm EST
Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your message.

Even though we only plan to release Host/Agent for Mac/Linux in the nearest future (as it's our biggest priority), we might add additional support for arm based systems some time later. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any specific ETA on this yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have other questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)