Community

Licence Type - Not Sure

Links used in this discussion
Julius Mikalauskas, User (Posts: 1)
Dec 01, 2020 4:10:34 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
Hi,
I'm not fully sure if I uderstand the licencing of the Remote Utilities correctly.
Three cases:
1. One user (technician) needs an access to 1 remote machine by using different workstation (Android smartphone, home PC or Work PC) but only one of them at the same time - Free Licence is enough.
2. One user (technician) needs an access to 2 remote machines by using different workstation (Android smartphone, home PC or Work PC) but only one of them at the same time - Free Licence is enough.
3. Two users (technicians) need an access to 2 remote machines by using different workstation (Android smartphone, home PC or Work PC) simultaniously at the same time - Endpoint Licence is required.

Please confirm if my understaning is right. Thanks. Julius
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Dec 01, 2020 10:25:04 am EST
Hello Julius,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, you're absolutely correct. Please note additionally, that you don't need to register your mobile Viewer on Android/iOS device as it's free for use - you only need to register your Viewers running on Windows machines as described in this guide.

In addition, please note that the minimum purchase for the Endpoint license is 10 endpoints. For more information please also see our License Comparison table here.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)