Community

iOS left mousebutton

Michael Fischer, User (Posts: 2)
Oct 17, 2022 3:57:17 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
How can I reliably use the left mouse button in the iOS app? For example, if I want to move a window while holding down the left mouse button, the right mouse button is always activated and the context menu appears. The left mouse button collides with the gesture for the right mouse button.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Oct 17, 2022 3:02:28 pm EDT
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your message.

For now you can only tap with one finger for the left mouse button when using mobile Viewer app. However, we do have plans to improve and revamp the mobile Viewer in our future updates, so hopefully we will be able to improve the control gestures as well.

Hope that helps.
Michael Fischer, User (Posts: 2)
Oct 21, 2022 9:58:43 am EDT
Hello Pauline,

sorry but this doesn't help me at all.

Not only can I not move windows with the mobile app, drag and drop doesn't work either because it always triggers a right click when I hold down on the screen.

Is there a change to change the left/right click behavior in a fast update?

Plans for future updates are great, but not in this basic operating problem.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Oct 21, 2022 12:37:07 pm EDT
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your frustration, but, unfortunately, improving control gestures is not something that can be added in a quick update. Sorry if this makes our software less useful for you. Hopefully, we will be able to improve this in the future along with the rest of the mobile Viewer app.

Let us know if you have other questions.
Victor Tschetter, User (Posts: 19)
Nov 05, 2022 12:40:44 am EDT
This is actually possible.

Double click in the area where you want to drag, but when you click the second time, you have to hold. Then you will be able to drag things around.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)