New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Documentation / document management of meetings

Andreas Lehmann, User (Posts: 20)
Jan 10, 2022 6:23:48 am EST
Hi.

Is it possible to add a new function to the viewer that allows, for example, written documentation / document management of sessions to the individual client? At the moment we always have to open our directories / documents to the client manually before we can start the support properly.

Unfortunately, the comment column cannot be used either, as it cannot be edited.

Thx

Andreas
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 10, 2022 7:17:14 am EST
Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, it's unclear where exactly you want to add written document to. Do you mean adding the ability for Remote Utilities Viewer to run a certain local link to a file once you run a remote session (i.e. a specific connection in your address book)? Please, elaborate.
Jan 10, 2022 7:52:50 am EST
I need some kind of documentation for the sessions that enables me to call up bullet points and / or documents for remote maintenance directly in the client. That should be possible for every customer or for every connection. We are currently using our cloud to save documents on the customer / client that are relevant for remote maintenance, such as the configuration, passwords, etc. of the client computer on which we have to carry out maintenance. See Appendix. I imagine it to be like this or something like that.
Attached Files
Documentation / document management of meetings
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 10, 2022 8:15:43 am EST
Hello Andreas,

I will add your suggestion to our wish list. We will discuss this with the team and see what we can do.

Thanks.
Jan 10, 2022 1:14:14 pm EST
Thank you very much, that would be very helpful for the administration, especially if you have many customers / clients ...

Thx Andreas

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)