Community

Notification in bottom right

Links used in this discussion
CARRIE BARNES, User (Posts: 1)
Feb 02, 2022 9:54:38 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
Hi.  The notification in the bottom right is blocking pertinent information that I need to see.  Can you take a  look and tell me how much my customer paid?
Attached Files
Notification in bottom right
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Feb 02, 2022 4:12:00 pm EST
Hello Carrie,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that we will modify the connection banner, so that it can be visible on the Host's side only (i.e. not display in your Viewer) and also we'll add the ability to pick the corner in which the notification will be shown. For more information please see this page.

Hope that helps.
john kumpf, User (Posts: 82)
Feb 02, 2022 8:13:45 pm EST
Also need the ability to click through it to something underneath.

Or ability to move it, meaning an inch or so up or left (altho that's pretty annoying--but better than just not being able to click something under there--like a notification).
Edited:john kumpf - Feb 02, 2022 8:14:14 pm EST
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Feb 03, 2022 1:00:44 pm EST
Hello John,

Thank you for your message.

In case if the user needs to click something underneath the notification banner, they will be able to change the location, i.e. the corner where the banner is displayed. In addition, it will be possible to hide the banner on the Viewer's side (i.e. it will only be displayed on the Host's side). Hopefully, both of these improvements will be available in one of the next updates.

Hope that helps.
john kumpf, User (Posts: 82)
Feb 04, 2022 8:52:09 pm EST
Can the viewer (me, the remote technician) click through the banner? It's visually invisible. Is it also invisible to clicks?
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Feb 05, 2022 9:38:44 am EST
Hi John,

Yes, the banner/alert can be clicked through. Besides, in the next update we are going to make it visible on the Host side only (Windows 10/11) and invisible in the Full Control window on the Viewer side.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)