New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Comments in Detail View

Links used in this discussion
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 09, 2022 10:18:48 am EST
Hello Patrick,

Thank you for the clarification.

In this case, the comment field's content might be disappearing since your address book syncs with the address book on the RU Server that doesn't have these changes yet. Could you please try signing in to your RU Server first and then adding the text to the comments field afterwards? This way, both address books will sync automatically and the comments should be added to the Server's address book as well, so the next time you run Viewer or sign in to your Server, the comment field should stay intact.

Please let us know if this works or if the issue persists.
Patrick Riley, User (Posts: 27)
Mar 09, 2022 2:20:36 pm EST
I have tried that. Even if I sign in and add the comment it still disappears if I close the viewer and open it again. I have it set to sign in automatically. After it signs in the comment disappears.
Patrick Riley, User (Posts: 27)
Mar 09, 2022 2:25:24 pm EST
It disappears no matter what when I sign in. It disappears with viewer still open. The only way it doesn't disappear is if I'm not signed in. That won't work since I need to sign in to sync active directory. Is there any other place to add a comment on the RU server?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 09, 2022 3:53:51 pm EST
Hello Patrick,

Thank you for the clarification.

I'll forward the issue to our developers and will ask for their input on this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll get back to you with an update on this shortly.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)