No change here. Still down.
Dustin Miller, User (Posts: 17)
Apr 28, 2022 12:50:37 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
......and I'm down again!
Martin Nosal, User (Posts: 6)
Apr 28, 2022 12:57:38 pm EDT
I am on Comcast and haveing same issue. Nothing has changed. Some of our users can and others cannot connect. This happens every now and than but would be nice to know what is causing it and what can be done to prevent it.
David Stephens, User (Posts: 7)
Apr 28, 2022 12:57:50 pm EDT
Same issue in western Wyoming and eastern Idaho. One computer connects, others cannot. All are on 7.1.2.0
Martin Nosal, User (Posts: 6)
Apr 28, 2022 1:05:54 pm EDT
It does not on Android Viewer and via mobile network
Denis Boyton, User (Posts: 5)
Apr 28, 2022 1:06:49 pm EDT
Still not connecting, so I tried to update from 7.0.2.0 to 7.1.2.0 - but it will not update
Jenni Armstrong, User (Posts: 2)
Apr 28, 2022 1:13:45 pm EDT
it's Thursday. Windows updates went out last night. Is anybody on a Mac unable to connect?

Has anybody tried windows restore to yesterday to see if this continues?
james cab, User (Posts: 3)
Apr 28, 2022 1:24:01 pm EDT
same here!  Florida
Unable to connect since this morning.  Yet I can connect to  a different machine in our office that is 5 feet from mine.  Using comcast at both ends.  Please help
Edited:james cab - Apr 28, 2022 1:27:10 pm EDT
Paul Truswell, User (Posts: 12)
Apr 28, 2022 1:41:18 pm EDT
What I find really odd about this problem is that there are clearly a lot of RU users who are having difficulties and yet RU continues to talk exclusively about third-parties rather than address the changes that they made, which seem to be the root cause of this situation.  From my standpoint if this matter is basically about money and paying for the software, I do not have a problem with that, provided the fee being asked for is reasonable for people like myself who support only one or two remote users.  Right now I would gladly pay a modest fee if I could roll back to the RU host and viewer as they were before they were changed some months ago.  I believe RU is a good company; their support staff are certainly responsive; far more so than many tech companies; I just wish they would provide a proper answer to this current situation whether by changing the license model, rolling back to a previous version or whatever - I just want RU to work well like it used to do and to not 'drown' in the process whilst trying different 'solutions' which are clearly not fixing the root cause. Please RU?
David Stephens, User (Posts: 7)
Apr 28, 2022 1:43:00 pm EDT
Tried brand new installs on computers that hadn't received any Microsoft updates for the last few weeks. Neither can connect to the other. Nor to any other PCs.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)