New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Anyone having slowness

Links used in this discussion
johnran, User (Posts: 120)
Oct 14, 2023 8:04:35 pm EDT
After the recent update ,I've noticed that the computers appear to be slower especially during the first couple minutes of the connection.. Anyone else seeing this problem this week after the update release?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Oct 16, 2023 12:40:49 pm EDT
Hello John,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please verify that you’ve updated both Host and Viewer (as well as RU Server if used) to the most recent version 7.2.1.0 (and version 3.3.5.0 for RU Server respectively)?
If all modules are already updated, but the issue still persists, please feel free to send us the most recent log files - you can send them to support@remoteutilities.com or submit them in a ticket.

Looking forward to your reply.
Keith Hay, User (Posts: 12)
Oct 23, 2023 8:20:28 pm EDT
Support level: Starter
I've also noticed this with 7.2.1.0. running 7.1.2.0 on both host and server using default internetid servers. Win10 viewer, win11host., all up to date. it is especially noticeable on any "windows" screen (control panels, start menu, etc. Both ends of the internet connection show >40M of bandwidth up and down. getting logged in was painful.... the screen redraw of the desktop was showing up in blocks and took over 20 seconds, with almost nothing onthe desktop !

Keith
Oct 24, 2023 11:54:30 am EDT
Hello Keith,

Could you please send us the log files as well? You can send them to support@remoteutilities.com or submit a ticket. We will try to reproduce the issue in our environment.

Joseph Schneider, User (Posts: 1)
Oct 24, 2023 12:43:23 pm EDT
Support level: Starter
I just started having problems today. Difficulty logging into multiple remote computers. Internet speed locally over 200 mbps and remote computers at 180 mbps.

I need to get this corrected quickly. Yesterday was no problems.
Oct 24, 2023 6:14:31 pm EDT
Hello Joseph,

Are you able to send us the latest Host log file?
You can send the logs to support@remoteutilities.com.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)