Community

Seeing passwords

Links used in this discussion
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Nov 13, 2023 4:20:14 pm EST
Hello,

Please note that the Stop Host command in the Remote Settings article refers to Host on your Viewer machine (if it’s installed and running) and not the remote Host, so if your computer is only used for Viewer and Host is not installed or running, then you can skip this step.

This was to be done using the Remote Settings Button which does not work, what is the reason for this button since it does nothing?

The Remote Settings button opens the Settings menu for a remote Host which settings you want to change. Could you please clarify if the settings menu is not opening when you log on to the remote Host and select the Remote Settings feature? Are you getting any particular error messages or nothing happens at all?

Looking forward to your reply.
johnran, User (Posts: 120)
Nov 13, 2023 4:25:55 pm EST
Ahh Ok Now I see I had a host on ,my machine running after stopping it it worked fine.. Thank you for clearing this up, the instructions didnt appear that way.  Again thank you its now working......I bow to you sir!
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Nov 13, 2023 5:01:39 pm EST
Hello,

I’m glad to hear we were able to help and it’s working for you now!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We’re always happy to help!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)