New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Help, all connections are showing offline

Jorge Gárate, User (Posts: 17)
Jan 22, 2024 8:27:24 am EST
Hello:

Urgent, all connections are showing offline, we are two network administrators and we both have the same problem. I checked with a remote computer user and they have the program active and it appears without errors, I don't see them connected.
Attached Files
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 22, 2024 9:12:44 am EST
Hello Jorge,

Our servers are up and running and according to monitoring data there were no downtimes. Could you ask the remote user to look into the Host log. You can be located in: C:\ProgramData\Remote Utilities\Logs
Jan 22, 2024 9:42:08 am EST
I have Windows 10 x64 with Remote Utilities Viewer 6.10.10.0

I do not have a folder "C:\ProgramData\Remote Utilities\Logs"

In ""C:\ProgramData\Remote Utilities\" there are no files, only the folder "C:\ProgramData\Remote Utilities\printer_output"
Jan 22, 2024 9:45:09 am EST
On some remote computers I could connect with the Remote Utilities ID, but using IP from another VPN (Hamachi), and on another remote computer Remote Utilities Host is not active and does not show an error
Jan 22, 2024 9:50:50 am EST
Hi Jorge,

In the previous version that you have (6.x.x.x) the logs folder is located in: C:\Program Files(x86)\Remote Utilities - Host\Logs.

Only examining the logs can tell why you cannot connect using the Internet-ID.
Jan 22, 2024 10:01:24 am EST
Could it be that Remote utilities Viewer has problems? We are two users that the same thing happens to us
Jan 22, 2024 10:10:00 am EST
This is the LOGs of a computer that appears disconnected and I asked them to restart, I connected in another way to activate the program and it does not start, it appears in gray.
Attached Files
Jan 22, 2024 10:25:28 am EST
Now all online connections appear.
Keith Hill, User (Posts: 11)
Jan 22, 2024 1:08:54 pm EST
1:07 EST all my remote current connections dropped and now my address book shows all connections offline.  Something is up.  

I am coming from 68.93.142.24x subnet on AT&T GigaFiber and all other internet activity is functioning fine. I can see servers at the same network using RDP and login so I know it is not a local issue.
Jan 22, 2024 1:14:23 pm EST
Hello Keith,

Thank you for your message. Could you please send the Host logs to support@remoteutilities.com.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)