Community

can't connect

Links used in this discussion
SER490, User (Posts: 3)
Mar 08, 2024 6:49:53 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
Good afternoon, Windows 10pro, remote 7.2.2.0, host 7.2.2.0 I installed both parts of the program, when I try to connect, the viewer displays the message incorrect password, I enter the correct passwords, reinstalled the program, changed the passwords, the problem remains. What to do next? Thank you.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 08, 2024 3:41:26 pm EST
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please clarify if you’ve already tried to fully uninstall Host following this guide? If you haven’t tried it yet, please try  doing so following the guide linked above and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope that helps.
Mar 08, 2024 4:26:08 pm EST
I completely deleted the host, changed the password, used both numeric and words, and all together, used register and without it, checked the letters to see if I entered correctly, changed the ID. It still gives the error that the password is not correct.
Mar 08, 2024 7:28:13 pm EST
Hello,

Could you please confirm if you’re using the Single Password as your authentication method or if it’s any other authentication method?

Looking forward to your reply.
Mar 08, 2024 10:58:11 pm EST
Good afternoon, I use only one method, the single method
Mar 11, 2024 2:11:02 pm EDT
Hello,

In this case please send us your most recent Host logs for examination. You can send them to support@remoteutilities.com.

Looking forward to your reply.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)