New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

6.3.0.4 hide host icon

Links used in this discussion
Michael Taylor, User (Posts: 50)
Sep 24, 2015 11:10:06 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
of course it didn't effect customer in any way, the point is, I pay money for something that's now given away for free.. oh well that life...

version 5 worked. version 6 does not. if you want a list of issues I suggest you review my support tickets and forum posts. and also test your software more thoroughly (this will reveal a ton of issues)  you supposedly fix something then its broken again in a new release, I don't have time to deal with it anymore. I've already wasted my time helping you resolve ctrl+Alt+del issue. you even mention my help in your blog post or news section.. I'm glad my troubleshooting was helpful, but like I said fix things and break others.. I simply don't have time to deal with this software anymore. sorry but I don't use it anymore.. I use a paid subscription service that works.. I would much rather pay for a product that just works then to use a free alternative that does not work.

I'm sorry if my comments are harsh but it's the truth.
if you want I could lie and tell you how wonderful it works and how great it is but that doesn't really help you does it?
Edited:Michael Taylor - Sep 24, 2015 11:12:15 am EDT
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Sep 25, 2015 5:50:51 am EDT
Michael,

I'm sorry to hear that version 6 didn't work out for you. However, I should add that saying that it does not work is a bit of an exaggeration. We have hundreds of paid customers of version 6 who are happy with the product. I'm sure that had they have issues they would have immediately let us know about them. They never hesitate to do so  

Still, as our customer, you can continue using version 5 forever if you are happy with it. We can provide the old version for download.

Thanks.
Michael Taylor, User (Posts: 50)
Sep 25, 2015 10:22:30 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I think you're smart enough to understand my point? how's this
version 5 worked perfectly for ME and my usage scenario. version 6 does not work at all for ME and my usage scenario.

sticking with v5 is not an option, version 5 does not work on newer operating systems (8/8.1/10)
also according to your news/blog you are deprecating internet ID feature for version 5. right now for free users but I'm sure eventually for paid users as well.

I'm glad you have hundreds of paid customers that use version 6 and are happy with it... I guess I must be wrong... you are right. version 6 is wonderful it works perfectly!

take care.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)