Community

Frequent disconnects

Links used in this discussion
Anton Kalugin, User (Posts: 209)
Sep 30, 2014 8:09:02 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hello,

I've send your log files to our developers for an analysis. I will answer you as soon as I get a reply from them.
Oct 07, 2014 4:26:39 pm EDT
William1 and dont spam,

Could you please export your host settings and send it to support@remoteutilities.com for analysis?

Start -> type regedit -> press Enter -> go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Remote Utilities folder -> right-click on it -> Export

Looking forward to your reply.
dont spam, User (Posts: 5)
Oct 10, 2014 4:00:36 pm EDT
Sent the export from registry on the host to you by email  
Oct 16, 2014 2:25:27 am EDT
Any updates?!
Oct 16, 2014 9:05:21 am EDT
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

We can't reproduce your issue with your settings on our envinonment. So the reason must be in your network connection.
In the next version of Remote Utilities remote connection stability under low speed or unstable network connections will be significantly improved. That will solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to ask me, if you have any questions.
Oct 17, 2014 3:54:40 am EDT
Hi, thanks for the reply. Do you have any ETA of a beta or RTM of the new version?!
Oct 17, 2014 9:25:14 am EDT
Hello,

We don't have an actual date for the update. But it will be released very soon.
Alex Alvarez, User (Posts: 3)
Aug 09, 2018 4:58:02 pm EDT
I have been having this problem for long months now.  I have sent many times the logs from every end and it always points to "a network issue".  I am curious:  I have an Archer C8 router and it seems NAT Boost, an included feature in the router, crashes other systems (mostly gaming like steam or ps4 online).  I was wondering if anybody else with this problem has this or a similar router or feature?  I will be disabling later on and give you guys an update in a few days.  This will require a few reboots on my end so I will not know until tested afterwards, but if somebody knows about this, or has done tests, please provide information.  Thank you and keep this alive.
Thierry Lavoie, User (Posts: 3)
Dec 28, 2018 12:10:01 am EST
I get frequent disconnects too..  I have tried different things with my network but I still have the same problem.  Any solutions?  Seems like you are handling these issues on a case by case basis instead of posting step to correct this issue.  Could you please help me solve this problem.

Thanks
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Dec 28, 2018 7:33:11 am EST
Hello Alex,

Whenever you or anyone else has intermittent connectivity issues with Remote Utilities please note that there are two primary reasons that may apply:

1. Antivirus software or a firewall.
2. Network configuration problems (such as a faulty or incorrectly setup router, or TCP/IP configuration issues on the computer, or DNS issues etc.).

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)