New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Viewer : Caution Triangle

Links used in this discussion
Rob Barrett, User (Posts: 92)
May 09, 2019 12:03:06 pm EDT
Is there ANY way to see what the caution triangle warning is when on the synchronized AB? Everything is working and I am logged into the server but can't get rid of the caution sign..
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
May 09, 2019 3:07:53 pm EDT
Hello Rob,

Thank you for your message.

This caution sign means that the Host's version is outdated (i.e. with respect to the Viewer version, not in absolute figures). The information about Host version on the Viewer side is updated the next time you log in on the remote Host from that Viewer. In earlier program versions when you updated the Host and haven't logged in on it yet there may still be a caution sign even if the Host status is Online.

In the future we'll make the program update Hosts' "update statuses" immediately during the online status without the user having to log in on the Hosts. Meanwhile, in the latest RU update (6.10.9.0) we partially resolved this issue so when you run the Simple update process the caution sign disappears right away without waiting for update status confirmation by logging in on the Host.

Let me know if you have other questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)