Community

Host computer is rotated on Viewer screen

Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Aug 01, 2019 2:45:49 pm EDT
Hello Erica,

Thank you for the details.

Could you please also send us a screenshot of the rotated Host? I'd like to forward the screenshot and the rest of the information regarding the issue to our developers to see if there's anything can be done to fix it. You can send it to support@remoteutilities.com.

Looking forward to your reply.
Erica Westley, User (Posts: 8)
Aug 01, 2019 4:02:00 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Have just sent the screenshot as requested to "support@remoteutilities.com"
Aug 01, 2019 4:39:13 pm EDT
Hello Erica,

Thank you.

I got the screenshot, I'll forward the issue to our developers and ask for their input.
In the meantime, please double check that the ASUS Transformer Tablet has the latest video card drivers installed.

I'll keep you updated on the issue.
Aug 05, 2019 12:35:23 pm EDT
Hello Erica,

Thank you for your patience.

I checked with our developers on the issue. Unfortunately, there's no other workaround for the issue right now, except for the using the legacy capture mode. However, the fix will be implemented in one of our future updates, perhaps in version 7.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
Erica Westley, User (Posts: 8)
Aug 05, 2019 1:17:27 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Thank you so much for not forgetting about me, Polina!  I'm happy to keep going with the functions of Remote Utilities that I am able to use with my mother's ASUS Transformer (despite the ASUS design limitations when the tablet is docked to its keyboard), and I am most grateful to you for all the time and attention you have given  this matter.  I will certainly look forward to Version 7 for a possible fix.
All the very best to you and your team.
Erica
Aug 05, 2019 4:38:40 pm EDT
Hello Erica,

Thank you for your kind words!

Please do not hesitate to post another message if you have more questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)