Community

One Click Installer Not Getting ID

Links used in this discussion
Alan Halls, User (Posts: 23)
Aug 21, 2019 11:00:58 am EDT
Sometimes when I use the One Click Installer I never get the Email with the connection info. I have found that it also isn't getting it's Connection ID. To solve the issue I usually use the command line to launch the Config UI and ask it to get a new ID. That works, but I still don't get the email.

Looking at the logs, it looks like it is trying to send the email before it gets an ID, which of course wouldn't work. I have tested the same installer multiple times, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - hoping you can give me a tip on how to increase my success rate.
Attached Files
One Click Installer Not Getting ID
Alan Halls, User (Posts: 23)
Aug 21, 2019 11:04:08 am EDT
I assume it isn't a firewall issue since I get the ID when I request it through the UI, and I assume that the email config is fine since I get it other times.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Aug 21, 2019 3:38:49 pm EDT
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please try updating Remote Utilities to the latest version (6.10.10.0 as of this writing) and see if the issue persists? The latest version is available for the download here.

Also, if you use the Legacy configurator option when configuring the One-click package, please make sure that the output file is also the latest version.

Let me know if the issue persists.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)