New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Windows server 2016 connects once

Links used in this discussion
Dan Young, User (Posts: 1)
Oct 25, 2019 8:55:47 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I can connect to my Windows 2016 host using internet ID once using either my windows 10 machine or my android tablet and then the host show offline until I manually reboot the 2016 server and manually restart the service. I am ready to purchase for multiple techs, but need to show my boss how it works and that is really hard to do if the connection goes offline after every connection.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Oct 25, 2019 4:04:40 pm EDT
Hello Dan,

Thank you for your message.

Before we proceed to further troubleshooting, please try referring to this troubleshooting guide for the Internet-ID connection and see if any solution among the ones that are listed in the article helps to resolve the issue.

If you have tried all solutions but the issue still persists, please send us the Host log files for examination. Here is how to locate the Host logs: https://www.remoteutilities.com/support/docs/host-log/
You can send them to support@remote-utilities.com

Please, do not publish the logs on the forum, they are considered personal information.

Looking forward to your reply.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)