New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Active Directory Deployment

Links used in this discussion
Epic Gamer, User (Posts: 1)
Mar 12, 2020 10:30:34 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hi, I've been using Remote utilities for awhile and had no issues but recently got new computers so I set them to the Domain and I setup a .MSI with MSI Configurator and everything seems to go just fine.. however I went to a client to see if it worked and well... it did but the Remote utilities service did not get installed and cant figure out why... any fixes?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 13, 2020 9:20:53 am EDT
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

The issue might be occurring if some of the Host files were corrupted by antivirus/firewall software during or after installation.
In this case please try clearing up your Host installation and then re-install Host from scratch. Here's a complete uninstallation guide. Please reboot the Host machine after installation.

In addition, we highly recommend that you add the Host installation path to your antivirus software exceptions list to avoid future problems is this regard.

Please let us know if the solutions above did not help and the issue still persists.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)