Community

sending ctrl-alt-del

Links used in this discussion
Christopher George, User (Posts: 3)
Mar 25, 2020 9:37:46 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I'm having problems with sending ctrl-alt-del to get into a remote computer.  I tried the hot keys but no response of any kind on the other end.  It says there is an icon for additional commands, but i cannot see it. Click on the icon to invoke a menu with additional commands:
thank you
Attached Files
sending ctrl-alt-del
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 25, 2020 3:05:14 pm EDT
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your message.

The Additional commands menu is located on the toolbar in the Full Control and View connection mode window. In order to reveal the toolbar, please hover your mouse pointer over the upper edge of the Full Control and View window. Please try using the Send the Alt-Ctrl-Del button on the toolbar and see if this helps to resolve the issue:
sending ctrl-alt-del - 25 Mar 2020 02:59:17

In addition, you might also try changing the hotkeys that work in the Full Control and View mode in the Viewer Options -> on the Hotkeys tab.

Please let us know if the solutions above did not help to resolve the issue.
Christopher George, User (Posts: 3)
Mar 25, 2020 7:22:45 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
So this is done after u login to the host computer?  If so i will try that.  I was looking for it on the viewer.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 26, 2020 10:31:13 am EDT
Hello Christopher,

So this is done after u login to the host computer?

This is correct, the Alt-Ctrl-Del key combination can be sent to the remote Host machine when you've successfully connected to the Host and remote session is currently active, e.g. in the Full Control and View window.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)