New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Connection problem in Poland - some hosts OFFLINE

Links used in this discussion
Kris Nackaerts, User (Posts: 1)
Apr 08, 2020 6:13:04 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Same problem for Belgium-Belgium and Belgium-Norway connections.
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2991)
Apr 08, 2020 10:30:15 am EDT
Hello Everyone,

We are currently investigating into this issue. I will get back to you soon with further information or instructions.

Thank you for your patience.
Mateusz, User (Posts: 4)
Apr 08, 2020 10:36:42 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hi, Alright Thank You!
However still I strongly suggest, for us to just share e-mail addresses for each of our ISP that your Viewers or Hosts don't work, so you can talk directly to them, and in this way resolve problem between each other.
If You need us, to do some kind of test, feel free to ask us, I'm sure We all will gladly help and contribute:-)
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2991)
Apr 08, 2020 10:47:29 am EDT
Hi Mateusz,

However still I strongly suggest, for us to just share e-mail addresses for each of our ISP that your Viewers or Hosts don't work, so you can talk directly to them, and in this way resolve problem between each other.

We could try contacting them but they won't listen because we are not their client/customer. So the best way to go would be one of you send a ticket to Orange and describe the problem. Once they respond, you could get their direct contact information or give them our contact information, such as support@remoteutilities.com  . We could then try to resolve the issue directly with them.

Thanks!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)