New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Email notification when host goes offline

Marco, User (Posts: 1)
Jul 07, 2020 2:32:12 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
hello,

I'm wondering if it is possible to send some kind of notification (email or android app) when a host seen from the viewer goes down/offline.
I know this is more of an Remote Management tool and not so much used for monitoring, but would love to get a headsup when a host goes offline.

At this point i'm using an other RMM tool, and hoping to switch over to RemoteUtilities.
Within this other tool i get a notification when one of my systems goes down, so i can take immediate action.
I really like RemoteUtilities (currently in a testing fase) and this is at the moment the only thing that is holding me back to switch.

Is something like this possible within RU?

Kind regards,
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jul 07, 2020 5:01:30 pm EDT
Hello Marco,

Thank you for your message.

I'll forward your feature suggestion to our development department for a review to see if it can be added in our future updates.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jul 09, 2020 4:29:06 pm EDT
Hello Marco,

Thank you for your patience.

I checked with our developers - unfortunately, we do not plan to add any email notifications. However, we plan to implement some similar notification features in our future updates, but, unfortunately, we cannot provide any specific ETA on this.

Please let us know if you have more questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)