New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Remote Utilities showing not online

Links used in this discussion
Mike G, User (Posts: 47)
Jan 18, 2021 5:15:50 am EST
Thanks Conrad.
Mike G, User (Posts: 47)
Jan 18, 2021 5:25:35 am EST

Shinichi Satake wrote:

Just for your information; all PC were showed as Offline, but, when I tried to login a targeted PC, it prompted the password and actually I could login it. Then the attempted PC remains Online.
Once I closed the Viewer UI and reopened, all PC were showed as Offline again.
Thank you.

Yes, that is the sequence here as well. Traffic shaping shenanigans at the datacenter?
Shinichi Satake, User (Posts: 7)
Jan 18, 2021 5:36:37 am EST
Support level: Starter
FYI only, we recently installed "LAC Falcon" into most of PCs and servers as our Japan HQ requests.
I'm not sure whether this is related to the issue that we can't view the RU Hosts. (But it was almost no problem last week.)  
LAC Falcon: https://www.lac.co.jp/english/service/operation/lacfalcon.html
Thank you.
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 18, 2021 6:54:48 am EST
Hi Shinichi

I'm not sure LAC Falcon have anything to do with that. This is more like issues on our side (or rather on the datacenter side). Currently the servers are up and running and being monitored. But if you have any issues just let us know.

Thanks.
Shinichi Satake, User (Posts: 7)
Jan 18, 2021 7:06:51 am EST
Support level: Starter
Noted. Thank you for your reply and continuous support.
john Randal, User (Posts: 120)
Jan 18, 2021 8:49:43 am EST
I noticed this seems to happen on a Sunday evening .. If that helps, and yes its very intermittent..
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jan 18, 2021 11:35:39 am EST
Hello John,

Thank you for letting us know!

We currently continue to monitor our servers. We'll keep you and other users in this thread updated on the issue and will let you know if there are any updates on the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Martin Eichelman, User (Posts: 14)
Jan 21, 2021 10:29:03 am EST
Just an FYI that this is happening again.  All hosts show as offline, but I can still connect if I try.  I'm in southern CA if it makes a difference.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jan 21, 2021 11:11:32 am EST
Hello Martin,

Thank you for your message.

I've forwarded this issue to our development department and asked them to look into this as soon as possible. I'll get back to you soon with their reply and keep you updated on the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
John McInerney, User (Posts: 2)
Jan 21, 2021 11:13:16 am EST
I'll add to the piling on but it's the same right now in Cincinnati. Showing as offline but I CAN connect to them

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)