Community

slow issues wont resolve

Links used in this discussion
Bobby Mills, User (Posts: 34)
Mar 16, 2014 11:23:31 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hey everyone... just needing some more input on speed issues. Ive tried all the steps listed on the forum to increase speed but nothing seems to budge. I used  [censored] on all my PC's before (free edition) but had some lag but not this bad. Ive installed the Server to run it faster... any more suggestions...

disabled Aero
Removed wallpaper
internet speeds are 30mbps conenctions
pc specs are 3GB +
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Mar 17, 2014 9:54:57 am EDT
Mar 17, 2014 4:15:19 pm EDT
Yes, ive tried all options below 1 at a time and all options checked but nothing seems to improve the speed. The PC's are great speed machine with 10MB internet download speeds and 2-3 mb upload speeds. Any suggestions other than that please let me know.
Anton Kalugin, User (Posts: 209)
Mar 18, 2014 1:23:25 pm EDT
Hello, Bobby.

Could you please send us a Tracert result from both computers to our server? Just simply type tracert 72.55.184.118 into your command line and take a screenshot of the result.
Mar 18, 2014 2:02:49 pm EDT
Remote PC
[broken external image link]

My PC
[broken external image link]
Mar 18, 2014 2:08:22 pm EDT
Both PC's are seperate External IP's but behind a router setup and ports are forwarded (connections work just lags) but i can use another remote access program T V and it doesnt lag as bad... Laggin to the point where their is almost a 10 -15 sec delay on my clicks.

CPU load ive set it to each setting and no difference
Network - direct connection works abit better than Internet ID but still 6-10 sec delay which isnt to bad.
Disabled Aero/wallpaper/blank screen

i just dont know what im missing.
Mar 18, 2014 4:37:31 pm EDT
Do you have the latest drivers for the video card installed on both computers? Problem may be at the stage of a screen capturing or displaying.
Mar 18, 2014 7:55:33 pm EDT
Yes, both PC did system recovery's so a fresh install of Win 7 ultimate 64 bit, updates completed, even rolled disaplay adapters drivers back to basics still the same. I installed another access program just to see, and it operated just fine. Is it in the proggram...? I dont want to switch, I like the way this one operates and features.
Mar 19, 2014 7:46:47 am EDT
Hello, Bobby.

We have created a new support ticket for this issue. You will receive a reply via e-mail shortly.
Mar 20, 2014 10:38:21 am EDT
FIXED MY PROBLEM!!! Im a airhead. lol so when i changed the settings in the color and CPU under the FPS seems that i left it on FPS on 1 of the PC i was having problems with. No that i took it off works alot better. SWEEEEET!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)