Community

Not showing Full screen

Links used in this discussion
Santosh Solanki, User (Posts: 3)
May 07, 2021 6:34:34 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I am using trial period but i found that the server pc ( host ) is not showing full screen while working in RDP mode from client computer(Viewer). I have also enable the remote screen -- mode -- Full screen strech. Still showing in floating windows screen. My  client computer screen display resolution is 1600 x 900 while server computer screen display resolution is 1600x 900.
Is there any feed back regarding this
Attached Files
Not showing Full screen
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
May 07, 2021 3:39:50 pm EDT
Hello Santosh,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that RDP connection mode in Remote Utilities just runs the native Microsoft RDP client for you. In order to change the screen resolution or any other settings for that mode you can use the RDP tab in connection properties.
In order to change the settings, please do the following:
1. Open the Connection Properties and navigate to the RDP section.
2. Sel ect Configure - this will invoke the RDP native client.
3. In the RDP window navigate to the Display tab and set up the preferred resolution.
4. Return to the General tab, click Save and close the RDP client window - this should return you back to the "Connection Properties" window fr om Step 1.
5. In the "Connection Properties" click OK - this step will save your RDP properties, so these settings will be applied each time you use RDP connection mode for this remote Host.

Hope that helps.
Santosh Solanki, User (Posts: 3)
May 08, 2021 4:19:50 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Thanks
Got the answer of your valuable tips.
One more thing i want to ask how we use the remote printer because in control panel -- print device-- remote utilities printer is showing in viewer mode(working on RDP on server from client side).
No install printer is showing in redirect way.
Any tips to configure to get redirect install printer name.

Thanks
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
May 11, 2021 5:57:41 pm EDT
Hello Santosh,

I'm glad to hear we were able to help!

Please note that in order to avoid duplication I've replied to your question regarding the remote printing feature in this thread you've created.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)