New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Dual monitor problems on host

Links used in this discussion
Chris Jones, User (Posts: 6)
May 26, 2021 9:31:16 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Polina,

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately it did not fix the issue for me. My graphics drivers are up-to-date, and the issue persists whether I have legacy capture mode on or off. The only thing that consistently works for me (for a short while) is restarting the remote utilities host service, but this is a problem too because the service fails to restart about half the time, so I have to get into my remote computer using another method, then restart the service, then reconnect with remote utilities.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Thank you,
Chris
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
May 26, 2021 11:07:11 am EDT
Hello Chris,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

Would it be possible to provide us a short video of the issue, once it occurs again, so I could forward it to our development department and ask them to investigate into this further? You can send the video to support@remoteutilities.com. In addition, please let us know specific models and versions of your graphics cards as well as Windows versions on both Viewer and remote Host machines.

Looking forward to your reply.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)