New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Restart Agent as not working

Links used in this discussion
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
May 26, 2021 4:50:46 pm EDT
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, this issue was fixed in the most recent update 7.0.2.0. The latest version 7.0.2.0 is available for download on this page or via the Self-Update feature.
When updating your Remote Utilities installation, please make sure to update both Viewer and Agent to the same version as the version mismatch might lead to performance issues or some features not working properly.

Please let us know if the issue persists even after updating your Agent and Viewer to the latest version 7.0.2.0.
Ivan Kocian, User (Posts: 4)
Sep 06, 2021 10:14:58 am EDT
Support level: Starter
Hello,
I've similar experience on version 7.0.2.0. When the client computer is running agent as unprivileged user with UAC active and I try to invoke command Restart Agent As... nothing happens. The target system is running Windows 7. Is there any way to debug, where could be the problem?
Thank you.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
Sep 06, 2021 10:53:32 am EDT
Hello Ivan,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please let us know if you've updated your Viewer to the latest version 7.0.2.0 as well? In case if your Viewer is already updated to the latest version, i.e. there is no version mismatch but the issue persists, then could you please let us know the following information:
1. When selecting the Restart Agent as command, do you get the credentials prompt, i.e. on what exact step does the issue occurs for you?
2. Does the Restart Agent as command work with other remote machines, for example, the ones that are not running on Windows 7?

Looking forward to your reply.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)