New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

All clients are showing as OFFLINE

David West, User (Posts: 2)
May 27, 2021 10:15:14 am EDT
Support level: Endpoint
All clients are showing as OFFLINE and connection has been very intermittent today.

They have been offline since approx 3:10 PM UK time
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
May 27, 2021 12:37:22 pm EDT
Hello David,

Thank you for your message.

We haven't had my recent downtimes on our servers and currently, they are up and running. Could you please let me know what version of Remote Utilities do you use and if your Hosts that are unavailable are located in the networks connected to the Internet via the same ISP?

In addition, please feel free to send us the Host logs which can be located in the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Utilities - Host\Logs\. Please do not publish the logs on the forum as they're considered personal information. You can send the log files to support@remoteutilities.com.

Looking forward to your reply.
David Silvera, User (Posts: 16)
May 31, 2021 12:43:51 pm EDT
Had this same issue on that day as well and I'm on Eastern Standard Time zone. Thought it was my ISP but the PC's eventually showed back online later in the day.

I had a laptop right next to me with RU installed and it wasn't showing online.

Could have been something on the internet highways that caused the issue.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
May 31, 2021 2:12:49 pm EDT
Hello David,

Thank you for your message.

I've checked with our development department on that day and they've confirmed that there were no downtimes or other issues on our servers. Perhaps, the Hosts that had issues connecting to our servers were affected by some external factors, e.g. firewall or antivirus software activity.

If possible, it would be helpful if you could provide us the Host connection logs for examination as well. The Host log files can be located in the following directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Utilities - Host\Logs\. You can send the log files to support@remoteutilities.com as well, so I can forward them to our development department.

Looking forward to your reply.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)