New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Some Ideas

Bobby Mills, User (Posts: 34)
Sep 25, 2014 8:14:53 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Some other Ideas I would like to see...

1.) Desktop Alert or Noifier. Be able to send out 1 mass message to all users Online saying Update in 15 mins or Whatever the case may be.

2.) Alot of users in my workplace have issues everyday. ( Who Doesnt ) Be nice to see something implimented to allow them to click on remote utilities Icon and Request Help or Alert to get my attention VIA the viewer instantly. I know some utilities do something around like this but their features never work.

3.) Refresh Viewer thumbnails to include Info based on OS, last Reboot time, maybe also include windows Update info to see if their are any updates all on the thumbnail of viewer ( Mouseover the PC)

4.) Reboot in safe mode with networking for Windows 7/8. Some PC's dont utilize the wireless functions some do, some dont. This could be my issue not RU.

Thats all for now. Thanks Again!
Anton Kalugin, User (Posts: 209)
Oct 27, 2014 10:36:29 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hello Bobby,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Bobby Mills wrote:
1.) Desktop Alert or Noifier. Be able to send out 1 mass message to all users Online saying Update in 15 mins or Whatever the case may be.

Most likely we will implement this feature in the nearest update.

Bobby Mills wrote:
2.) Alot of users in my workplace have issues everyday. ( Who Doesnt ) Be nice to see something implimented to allow them to click on remote utilities Icon and Request Help or Alert to get my attention VIA the viewer instantly. I know some utilities do something around like this but their features never work.

3.) Refresh Viewer thumbnails to include Info based on OS, last Reboot time, maybe also include windows Update info to see if their are any updates all on the thumbnail of viewer ( Mouseover the PC)

These features are in our wish list and we will implement them in one of the next updates.

Bobby Mills wrote:
4.) Reboot in safe mode with networking for Windows 7/8. Some PC's dont utilize the wireless functions some do, some dont. This could be my issue not RU.

This feature is already available.
You can do it if you right click on the connection thumbnail -> Other modes -> Power Control -> Reboot in safe mode with networking.

Don't hesitate to ask me, if you have any questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)