Community

Tabbed Interface

David, User (Posts: 25)
Feb 16, 2014 12:05:12 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
It would be helpful to have tabs in the working area of the Viewer. I would love to be able to define 1 or more tabs containing a custom list of connections with the view set to thumbnail. This would allow me to see the details view of all of the connections in a group, while maintaining an automatically refreshing thumbnail list of connections for computers that I'm working on at the time. This helps organize current work that I'm performing on specific computers while keeping the others out of view in a different tab.

To take this one step further, it would be even better if the remote screen (view only or full control) was displayed in a tab in the Viewer application and not in a separate window (even though that window is tabbed, it makes it clumsey because I still have to switch windows when working on several different computers - especially if restarting the remote computer is part of the process).
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2991)
Feb 16, 2014 2:14:47 am EST
Hi David,

Thank you for the suggestion. We will consider it thoroughly because it would require serious changes in the program's current interface and underlying code.  

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)