New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Applying license key on admin but can not automatic on users

Links used in this discussion
Phann Channrithy, User (Posts: 3)
Jan 17, 2017 9:34:22 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial
I am using windows 10 and remote utilities version 6.3.6.0

I have license key of remote utility and I would like to apply license key on admin and all users AD automatic have license key as well.

Nowadays, when I apply license key on Viewers on admin and I also have to apply license key on users AD too.

Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanks beforehand.
Conrad, Support (Posts: 2991)
Jan 18, 2017 11:10:18 am EST
Hello Phann,

Thank you for your post.

I have license key of remote utility and I would like to apply license key on admin and all users AD automatic have license key as well.

Starting version 6.1.0.3 you only have to apply the license key on the Viewer side. You do not have to register remote Hosts. Here is a registration tutorial.

Nowadays, when I apply license key on Viewers on admin and I also have to apply license key on users AD too.

You have an outdated version then. Please, update your Viewers and Hosts and try to register the Viewer again. If you can't , feel free to submit a ticket with your license key to us. Please, do not post your license key on the forum.

Thanks.
Feb 02, 2017 3:51:21 am EST
Dear Conrad,

Many thanks for your solution.
One more thing that I would like to ask you.
Could you tell me what is pros and corns of RemoteUtilities?

I hope you will help me because of I really want to know how to use it clearly.
Thanks beforehand.
Feb 02, 2017 10:23:03 am EST
Hello Phann,

You are welcome :)

Could you tell me what is pros and corns of RemoteUtilities?

This might be a very broad question. What is it specifically that you want to achieve with Remote Utilities? In other words, how exactly you want to use it, for what purpose or task?

Looking forward to your reply.
Feb 02, 2017 10:41:58 am EST
Dear Conrad,

Well, I exactly want to use it for my company. So I want to know clearly about it. What are your strengths and weaknesses of RemoteUtilities?

For example
Advantage
    Fast and Easy to Use
    Versatile Communication Tools
    Full Remote Access and Control

Disadvantage

I hope you will understand what I mean.
It's important for me and I hope that you can help me.
Thanks
Feb 02, 2017 11:13:48 am EST
Hello Phann,

Ok, I understand. To avoid unnecessary duplication, I will provide links to respective sections of our website:

Product benefits
Features
Security
Self-hosted server

As for fastness and easiness to use - our users judge about that, not us. Unlike some of our competitors we do not shout from the rooftops about how great we are :) We just do our job.

Among the current disadvantages are the lack of Mac OSX Support and full-fledged address book in the mobile client. We hope this year we'll implement both of these.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)