New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Can't upgrade support from 'basic' - need to raise a ticket

Links used in this discussion
Mike G, User (Posts: 47)
Jan 04, 2019 2:08:41 pm EST
Hi Conrad,
I've tried to upgrade our paid V6 licence to whatever it is now but it is rejected? Licence key looks like this RUT-H-817861D056fd66C... it is for 2 techs, unlimited hosts. The reason I am needing a ticket is we can't seem to whitelist our email address for the RUT install email.

Thanks,
Mike Gottschling
N2Nets
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 04, 2019 2:17:58 pm EST
Hello Mike,

I've tried to upgrade our paid V6 licence to whatever it is now but it is rejected?

Looks like a glitch. I manually set your account to Pro. Now you should be able to create tickets.

The reason I am needing a ticket is we can't seem to whitelist our email address for the RUT install email.

The email address you are trying to whitelist is s******@n2nets.com , correct? I've just whitelisted it too.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Mike G, User (Posts: 47)
Jan 04, 2019 2:50:20 pm EST
Hi Conrad,
Thanks for the quick response and Happy New Year!

Yes, that is the correct address. What has changed? Anything else I need to do at this end to ensure continued operation?

Thanks,
Mike
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 04, 2019 3:48:30 pm EST
Hello Mike,

Thanks! I wish you too a Happy New Year!

What has changed? Anything else I need to do at this end to ensure continued operation?

Starting version 6.10 the only available option to send emails will be to specify SMTP server settings. Here is more information https://www.remoteutilities.com/about/blog/Remote_Utilities/version-6.10/

Let me know if you have any questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)