New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

What a great piece of Software!!

Links used in this discussion
Jerry Tyler, User (Posts: 5)
Sep 15, 2013 7:18:40 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I have been using the free version for a couple of days and I already feel that this software have greater potential than  [censored] . First of all it let's me use it for free with only some limits compared to the paid version. Well this is only a good thing since I will definitely will be obtaining paid versions for my clients in a very close future, as a per computer license. This way of marketing is the way to go in my opinion. It really gives a user the time to test the product to it's limits and buy the product when the times come when going professional. Thanks again!

I hope a web based version would be available soon  

/JJ
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Sep 16, 2013 12:38:55 am EDT
Hi Jerry,

Thank you very much for your warm feedback. Despite the software name you mentioned has been censored (this is our forum rules) I can guess what software you meant.   And it's all the more pleasant to be graded high in comparison to that software.

Speaking of web version, we are planning to provide at least address book sync over the web (website account) in the near future. Besides, we are currently hardly hardworking to release our first mobile versions, for iOS and Android. This is going to happen very soon. So stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Conrad on behalf of Remote Utilities Team
Sep 16, 2013 7:37:57 am EDT
Hi Conrad,
Thanks for the reply! As a matter of fact I'm going to make my first order (though a small one)to implement this at one of my customers computers. Still can't get exited enough of how many possibilities it has being able to quickly make changes to a host. Only by an accident I stumbled over this software getting mentioned on a forum. I really do look forward to an Android version since we also work with Scala Infochannel and I do see great potential to implement it in tablets for customers.

Best Regards
JJ
Sep 16, 2013 7:43:59 am EDT
Hi Jerry,

If you need any assistance with configuration (no matter after the purchase or in the trial mode), don't hesitate to ask here on the forum. Alternatively, you can send us an e-mail to support@remote-utilities.com and we'll help you.  

Also, I recommend this documentation that covers all the essentials.
Sep 16, 2013 8:22:04 am EDT
Hi Conrad,

Thanks for the info! I just realized that you do offer a GMS server as well as a portable viewer!! I'm going to dig in to the apps and will definitely post an email if I run in to something I can't get around.

B. Regards
JJ
Sep 16, 2013 8:26:45 am EDT

Jerry Tyler wrote:
I just realized that you do offer a GMS server as well as a portable viewer!!
JJ

Yes, the free GMS software is for those who want to completely control a firewall bypassing connection (without our company servers involved, that is). It's free of charge (albeit requires at least one Remote Utilities license).

Sorry there is no tutorial on GMS yet, but instead you can use the GMS Help viewable here https://www.remoteutilities.com/support/docs/ru-server/ . We are going to create a more concise GMS tutorial soon.
Erica Dyson, User (Posts: 1)
Aug 07, 2019 9:42:43 am EDT
Great software! Really pleased with it. Reliable and effective! Great for my little home office setup. Thanks a lot guys.
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Aug 07, 2019 10:45:20 am EDT
Hello Erica,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Please do not hesitate to post another message if you have any questions or need assistance.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)