Community

Key Strokes

Frank Sapienza, User (Posts: 4)
Mar 19, 2015 12:06:57 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I need the correct key strokes for right and left click. Sometimes, the space bar gives a right click, sometimes the backspace key gives a left click. Is there a list if key shortcuts?

Thanks
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Mar 19, 2015 8:05:34 am EDT
Hello Frank,

Thank you for your message. Do you mean that left- and right-click occur when you click the keys on the Android built-in keyboard?
Mar 19, 2015 10:29:46 pm EDT
Yes. I should have specified that I'm using the viewer on a Blackberry Passport. Runs beautifully scrolls great etc. Just can't figure out how the left or right click or double click are activated. For example when I place the cursor over an item, it highlights but I can't consistently activate a click. Sometimes the return key will do it, or the backspace key will right click. Do I tap on the screen or do I hit a key combination to click?

Thanks so much. Impressive viewer.
Mar 23, 2015 7:18:25 am EDT
Hi Frank,

Actually, you need to tap the screen to left-click. The point where the click is applied is where your mouse pointer is, not where you tap.

As for right-click, you should long-tap (tap and hold for a while). But currently, in Android this feature has a bug which we have already fixed and we'll roll out the new update very soon.

Thanks.
Mar 24, 2015 11:22:33 pm EDT
Thank you.

When do you think the updated will be available.
Mar 27, 2015 8:09:35 am EDT
Hi Frank,

Sorry , didn't receive notification about your response. The mobile version is on its way, and will be available beginning next week.

Thanks.
Apr 03, 2015 10:09:18 pm EDT
The updated mobile version works perfectly on my Passport.

Thank you very much!
Apr 04, 2015 6:09:36 am EDT
Hi Frank,

Thanks! In the nearest months we'll be adding more features to the mobile version.  

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)