Community

Mouse interaction

Links used in this discussion
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Jan 15, 2015 1:28:32 pm EST
Hello,

You might want to try the following:

1. Try to install the Host rather than using Agent.

2. Upgrade your graphics card drivers on the Host PC and reboot.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what is that specifically that prevents you from connecting properly. Do you have any custom firmware on your phone?
asql, User (Posts: 9)
Jan 16, 2015 7:16:27 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
hi Conrad,
thank you for your kind feedback...
the mobile device ( OnePlus One https://oneplus.net/one#features - Android KitKat 4.4.4 ) currently mounts CyanogenMod 11 ROM, which is not a custom one but the stock rom of the device.
I played a little with the portable viewer from another PC of mine, and it worked as expected...
I turned back on the mobile device and changed the color format setting back to 16 bits, as I previously tried with 8 and 4 bits to try reducing the internet trafic... and now it seems to work again... seems litle less responsive than previous version... and mouse interaction remains as previously indicated, with no rx click    
thank you
--
asql
Jan 19, 2015 9:39:49 am EST
Thanks for the info, asql. This right-click (long tap) on Android has been reported by other users as well, and we are planning to extensively test the matter very soon.
asql, User (Posts: 9)
Apr 04, 2015 6:32:24 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial

Conrad Sallian wrote:
Thanks for the info, asql. This right-click (long tap) on Android has been reported by other users as well, and we are planning to extensively test the matter very soon.

hi Conrad,
just downloaded latest Android update... it now works as expected... thank you  
good job
--
asql
Edited:asql - Apr 04, 2015 6:32:42 am EDT
Apr 04, 2015 5:10:10 pm EDT
Thank you!  

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)