Community

Android limited hosts

Keith Evans, User (Posts: 23)
Nov 24, 2018 4:35:27 am EST
i have purchased a starter licence, i have noticed that i can only have 12 hosts in the app. as i add previous ones disappear, whats the limit on the android app at this stage?
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Nov 25, 2018 6:16:28 am EST
Hello Keith,

Thank you for your message.

Android and iOS version in its present form shouldn't have any limitations on the number of records at all. Please, make sure that you have the latest version installed from the Play Store and let us know if the issue persists.
Nov 25, 2018 4:33:33 pm EST
im using the android version, it is up to date. i managed to enter 13 but it would not take anymore, it was deleting the last entry in the list, unfortunatly over night all entries have dissapeared. cant wait for a phone book version, its a pain entrying them all the time
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Nov 26, 2018 3:37:24 am EST
Hi Keith,

We will test adding the records in the list and try to reproduce the issue.

unfortunatly over night all entries have dissapeared.

The entries are not stored anywhere in the cloud.  They are stored on the device.
Nov 26, 2018 3:43:47 am EST
gathered that, in the past even a restart they stuck but since the last update it worked ok for a few days using Galaxy Note 10 2016 Oreo
ROMEU KNOB, User (Posts: 1)
Aug 22, 2019 9:59:34 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Under the same way: Iam a user of the free version. As I see, in this version only one host is registered. It is true?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Aug 22, 2019 5:37:50 pm EDT
Hello Romeu,

Thank you for your message.

As Conrad mentioned above, there's no limitation on the number of records for the mobile Viewer. All entries are stored on the device and available when you tap the three dots in the address line:
Android limited hosts - 22 Aug 2019 05:35:15
However, we plan to implement a full-fledged address book for mobile Viewer in our future updates.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)