Community

Exception EOleException in module rutserv/exe at 00151C47.

Links used in this discussion
Jeremie Roberge, User (Posts: 5)
Dec 14, 2020 4:07:01 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial

Polina wrote:

Hello Jeremie,

Thank you for the update.

Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this issue as it manifests itself in certain conditions only.
However, I've forwarded the issue to our development department and asked for their input on this, to see if there's something that can be done to fix the issue.

I'll get back to you with their reply soon.

Okay thank you very much!
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2836)
Dec 15, 2020 11:09:45 am EST
Hello Jeremie,

Thank you for your patience.

I've checked with our developers on the issue. Could you please archive and send us the Agent's log files for examination? By default, the Agent log files are stored in the following location: C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Remote Utilities Agent\Logs\
Alternatively, you can locate the log files by opening Agent settings -> Logging tab and clicking Show logs folder.

You can send the archived logs to support@remoteutilities.com, so I could forward them to our developers for further investigation.

Looking forward to your reply.
Jeremie Roberge, User (Posts: 5)
Dec 16, 2020 7:50:46 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial

Polina wrote:

Hello Jeremie,

Thank you for your patience.

I've checked with our developers on the issue. Could you please archive and send us the Agent's log files for examination? By default, the Agent log files are stored in the following location:  C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Remote Utilities Agent\Logs\
Alternatively, you can locate the log files by opening  Agent settings -> Logging tab  and clicking  Show logs folder .

You can send the archived logs to  support@remoteutilities.com , so I could forward them to our developers for further investigation.

Looking forward to your reply.

I will try to obtain those log files tomorrow and send them to the email address you provided.

Thank you,
Jeremie

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)