New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Licencia remote utilities mini

Links used in this discussion
Javier Delgado López, User (Posts: 2)
Apr 29, 2021 11:43:59 am EDT
Buenas tardes,

No entiendo nada tenemos una licencia pagada mini por el antiguo informático en paypro, pero la licencia que me dan es txt y el remote lo que pide es un .license. Como activo mi programa con la licencia mini???
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 29, 2021 1:50:50 pm EDT
Hello Javier,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that The license key for version 6.x.x.x (the *txt license file) is incompatible with version 7.x.x.x of Remote Utilities. According to our Upgrade Policy only customers who purchased the key within a year back from the new version release date (2020-2021) are eligible for a free upgrade. Customers who purchased their license more than a year ago (earlier than 2020) are eligible for paid upgrade only, albeit with a 50% discount.

There are three options how you can continue using Remote Utilities:

1. Check if your v. 6.x.x.x key is eligible for free upgrade to v 7.x.x.x using this form.
You can then proceed upgrading your license key and use it to register in your Viewer 7.x.x.x as described here.

2. If you are only eligible for a paid upgrade (50% discount guaranteed to existing customers) and decide to purchase an upgrade key, use the same upgrade form linked above and proceed to Checkout. Once you receive your purchase key, register your Viewer 7.x.x.x with it.

3. Finally, if you do not want to upgrade you can keep using version 6 and your existing license key forever. If you already upgraded your Viewer to version 7.x.x.x you can uninstall it and reinstall Viewer 6.x.x.x by downloading it from this page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Javier Delgado López, User (Posts: 2)
Apr 30, 2021 1:11:57 am EDT
El formulario no me sirve porque como bien indica es para hacer una actualización de licencia a una superior, no para utilizar mi licencia con la edición MINI en una versión 7.x la licencia se compró el 10 de Julio de 2020 con lo cual todavía no tiene ni un año. Como puedo actualizar mi licencia para la version 7.x ?
Attached Files
Licencia remote utilities mini
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 30, 2021 8:53:00 am EDT
Hello Javier,

Thank you for your message.

When navigating to the License Upgrade Form, please try uploading your license key to the uploading form or pasting your key directly to the text field as shown on the screenshot below (i.e. please do not enable the "I don't have a license key" checkbox):
Licencia remote utilities mini - 30 Apr 2021 08:56:22

After pasting your license key, click "Next" - this will take you to the next step, so you'll be able to receive your upgraded license key.

If you still have any issues with upgrading your license key, please feel free to send us the key in the ticket (#4115) that you've previously created, so we can upgrade the key for you. Your tickets are available here.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)