Community

[ Closed ] can not connect to any hosts

Links used in this discussion
Paul Jackson, User (Posts: 2)
May 02, 2022 10:12:58 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I am sorry if I came across as strident, I know that it was fixed but by that time I had traveled 180+ miles and set up another resource. So I had to after the fact post what I saw as a problem with your service. It looked to me like a RU service "knife stab in the back".
My point was my truth, your community should be your 1st service and insight to problems. Automated services should be checked manually not let go for a whole day of customer posts then manually check as was obviously done to fix the problem. The community was ignored/dismissed which was obvious.
Edited:Paul Jackson - May 02, 2022 10:13:48 am EDT
David Stephens, User (Posts: 7)
May 02, 2022 12:06:40 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Paul Jackson,
No worries on my end Paul. I was lucky and had workarounds in place for just such a contingency. 180 miles! Ouch! If I had to do that, I'm sure I'd have been more than "strident".

You're absolutely right though. The techs should have been seeing our feedback and taking it seriously. They also should have been less reliant on automated alarms. I can't claim to know their system, but 12+ hours seems pretty ridiculous.
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2991)
May 02, 2022 12:33:56 pm EDT
Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience that was caused by that downtime. We will make sure that won't happen again.
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2991)
May 02, 2022 9:47:47 pm EDT
The last message was deleted for violating our forum rules. Please, keep civil. Thanks.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)