New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

RU Server - Host Limited

Links used in this discussion
Juan Colon, User (Posts: 2)
Jun 20, 2024 2:41:13 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Greetings, I would like to know if I buy the STARTER license, it says 20 Endpoints in total, the question is if I have my server, how many machines can I add to my list, only 20? Why do I have more than 50 machines but only I work on them, that is, no one else uses the account, only me can I install the host on more than 20 or not?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jun 20, 2024 5:16:46 pm EDT
Hello Juan,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, you can install Host on any number of machines. However, please note that address book can only have up to 20 remote connections added at a time (including on your RU Server) - you can replace them as needed since licenses are not tied to a specific workstation. You can refer to this page for more information.

Let us know if you have more questions.
Juan Colon, User (Posts: 2)
Jun 23, 2024 2:47:51 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Ok, so I can have more than 20 machines in my list but I can only use 20 hosts at the same time?

I have a RU server and I would like to have all my clients with this program but I have more than 75 machines, can I put them all? or does it not leave me with the count of 20?

I don't really understand how it works. Is there a way that someone from sales can call me to discuss the problem and clarify my doubts in Spanish?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Jun 24, 2024 6:42:53 pm EDT
Hello Juan,

Ok, so I can have more than 20 machines in my list but I can only use 20 hosts at the same time?

Not exactly, it means you can only have up to 20 remote Hosts added to your address book at any given moment. If the amount of Hosts exceeds the license, you will get a notification asking you to delete some of them.

Unfortunately, we don’t provide technical support over the phone. However, please feel free to contact our Sales team via this form.

Let us know if you have any questions.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)