Community

You Need a FREELANCER level of licensing

Links used in this discussion
Jenni Armstrong, User (Posts: 14)
Sep 26, 2021 11:40:34 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
While i've deployed your product to several dozen corporate/commercial clients in Los Angeles, I've never recommended that anyone pay for a license. Not because they wouldn't benefit, but because there's no benefit to me. The more of them i put on your platform the more i have to juggle because you only let me, the person who could be selling literally dozens of company subscriptions, manage machines at the rate of $5 per endpoint.

It's a poor business model. People like me could sell your product if you made if worthwhile. I'd give you $100 for an unlimited monitoring license for ME, but i'm not going to convince a client to give you $500 just so i can monitor their systems. After i've spend $100 on a monitoring license, i'll be MUCH more inclined to sell product for you.

Trunk Slammers Unite!  We all know we're the ones who use this more than anybody else. Let's see if we can get RU step up and recognize!
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2853)
Sep 28, 2021 1:31:49 pm EDT
Hello Jenni,

Thank you for your message and your input.

Please note that we already have a Partner Program which allows you to register as our reseller and receive discounts and free technical support for your customers as well. You can find more information on our Partner Program and sign up as our Reseller on this page.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)