New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Cannot connect to any of my clients

Links used in this discussion
Asaf Tevet, User (Posts: 19)
Oct 18, 2021 9:21:35 pm EDT
Thanks for the update Ken - I've just checked my console and same result - all online!!! very happy again :)
I'll keep the support ticket open until the engineer calls me back either way...
Ken Lee, User (Posts: 6)
Oct 18, 2021 9:28:24 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Thanks Asaf,
I'm leaving my iiNet support ticket open too, just to see if they have an admission to why I've had downtime..
Keith Evans, User (Posts: 23)
Oct 18, 2021 9:31:51 pm EDT
Same here all back up and running ... and mine behind a corporate firewall, interesting...have to say good on Remote Utilities having a forum such as this that we can all participate
Edited:Keith Evans - Oct 18, 2021 9:33:13 pm EDT
Oct 18, 2021 9:37:49 pm EDT
Just another update, seems our network was having issues with cloud connectivity for other programs we use also, we are a radio broadcast company Australia wide and we use iInet throughout so this issue seemed to affect other stuff also
Ken Lee, User (Posts: 6)
Oct 18, 2021 9:53:17 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Good point, checked our NAS access by all our franchises and the same - it's now playing catch-up, backups coming in thick and fast.
Bye for now..
Oct 18, 2021 9:55:25 pm EDT
LOL - I guess some people wouldn't have even noticed that they had issues...good outcome for everyone
Oct 19, 2021 2:04:00 am EDT
anti-climax - the TPG engineer called me back, checked to see if services were up and running again (to which I said yes), at which point he was very happy to quickly close the call without any further investigation.
Were there and changes made on Friday? Today? that could have affected services? - not anything he knows about.... kinda slack but hey... it's all working now right? :)
Oct 19, 2021 2:06:08 am EDT
my IT guys said they get similar answers, and we are large customer .. but typical
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Oct 19, 2021 9:31:26 am EDT
Hello everyone,

We're glad to hear that submitting tickets to the TPG helped and they've resolved the issue on their side, so the connection works for you now.

Please feel free to post another message if you have more questions or need our assistance. We're happy to help!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)