New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Free License Email Does Not Appear?

Links used in this discussion
Gav Robson, User (Posts: 1)
Nov 17, 2020 8:57:10 am EST
Support level: Free or trial
I am not getting my free license email
I know my email works fine as I just registered for this forum using it
Is there any other way to get a free license than using the email system?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Nov 17, 2020 2:57:58 pm EST
Hello Gav,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please clarify if you tried using this form to generate a free license key? If this is the case, please make sure that the email did not get into your spam folder.

In addition, please try using this License Key Recovery Form - this way you will automatically get an email with all of the license keys associated with your specified email address.

Hope that helps.
Secure Space Storage, User (Posts: 1)
Feb 04, 2022 11:57:44 pm EST
Support level: Free or trial
I also did not receive the email when I used the form to generate a free license key and also when I try the license key recovery form.  I know my email is working, so is there another way to get a key?  Thanks.
Conrad Sallian, Support (Posts: 2987)
Feb 05, 2022 10:11:51 am EST

Secure Space Storage wrote:

I also did not receive the email when I used the form to generate a free license key and also when I try the license key recovery form.  I know my email is working, so is there another way to get a key?  Thanks.

Hello,

It could possibly be a mail error issue. In order to figure it out we must know the email address to look up the mail logs.

You can send us your email address to support@remoteutilities.com and we'll look up the logs for you.

Thanks.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)