New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Remote Install - Initial set of update candidates

Douglas Crawford, User (Posts: 75)
Feb 14, 2022 12:21:49 pm EST
Support level: Starter
Observation leading to a suggestion
So I launched Remote Install and kind of expected all the available connections to be shown in the
check box list... or at least all of the connections under "full control".  Playing around I found
out I have to pre-select all of the connections that I want to update before entering the Remote Install
tool.  That's kind of inefficient, since I'm unlikely to deselect any of these once in the tool.
I think my first expectation that all off the currently open or currently online items should be in the
initial checkbox list, from whence I can then check the ones I really want to update (which would typically
be all of them).
Attached Files
Remote Install - Initial set of update candidates
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Feb 14, 2022 3:59:52 pm EST
Hello Douglas,

Thank you for your feedback.

I will forward this feature suggestion to our developers for a review to see if we can add it in our future updates.

Please let us know if you have more questions.
Douglas Crawford, User (Posts: 75)
Feb 14, 2022 7:44:08 pm EST
Support level: Starter
Thank you Pauline.  Maybe it has merit.
Hey I just went past my 10 free Hosts connections and I have opted to become a paying
client.  Because the software works and I like its features, but also largely  because of how you handle this Community.
There I put my $ where my mouth is. :)
Best regards-
DC
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Feb 15, 2022 2:45:27 pm EST
Hello Douglas,

Thank you for your kind words and support!

Please feel free to post another message if you have any questions or need our further assistance. We're always glad to help!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)