New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Just an Update Info

Links used in this discussion
Peter Gray, User (Posts: 48)
Mar 10, 2022 4:08:18 pm EST
Support level: Starter
I found relevant events by searching for "Remote Utilities" (without the quotes!)  They turned up in pairs, not long after startup,
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2832)
Mar 11, 2022 3:05:46 pm EST
Hello Peter,

In this case, could you please send us the contents of these events, so that I could forward it to our developers and ask for their input on the issue?

Looking forward to your reply.
Mar 13, 2022 7:15:06 pm EDT
Hi Pauline.

In this case, could you please send us the contents of these events, so that I could forward it to our developers and ask for their input on the issue?

I have jussent you event logs from a total of seven different machines, all having at leas one of these events.
Peter
johnran, User (Posts: 120)
Mar 13, 2022 7:32:29 pm EDT
there is a problem,not sure what it is but there is one, its the only program that does this, no others do and this one never did inthe past..
Mar 14, 2022 11:31:55 am EDT
Hello Peter,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please clarify if you've sent the files to support@remoteutilities.com? Unfortunately, we don't seem to have received an email from you. In this case, could you please try sending it once again (you don't have to include the files from all 7 machines, at least 3-4 should be already enough)?

Mar 14, 2022 11:33:56 am EDT
Hello John,

there is a problem,not sure what it is but there is one, its the only program that does this, no others do and this one never did inthe past..

Yes, we understand, but, unfortunately, our devs couldn't reproduce the issue so far. Hopefully, we will be able to reproduce it or the log files provided by Peter will help our developers to identify the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll keep you updated on the issue.
Mar 14, 2022 2:53:23 pm EDT
Hi Pauline

Could you please clarify if you've sent the files to support@remoteutilities.com?

Hah, no, typo in address. Spelled support with only one p.
will resend at least some later this evening.
Peter
Mar 15, 2022 3:02:57 pm EDT
Hello Peter,

Thank you for providing the log files, we've received the emails.

I'll forward the logs to our devs for examination and will ask for their input on the issue.

I'll get back to you with an update on this from our developers.
johnran, User (Posts: 120)
Apr 12, 2022 8:41:17 pm EDT
Just happen again today to all the computers...hasnt been for a while. but it did do it again..
Apr 13, 2022 9:49:48 am EDT
Hello John,

Could you please send us the latest Host log files along with the Windows Event logs and the Host registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Usoris\Remote Utilities Host\ fr om a few Host machines wh ere the issue have re-occurred? You can send the files to support@remoteutilities.com as usual.
In addition, please specify the exact name of the Windows Update that was installed on the machines in question.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)