New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

MacBook User Utility Key

Links used in this discussion
Farhan Malik, User (Posts: 2)
Mar 22, 2022 6:07:19 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Hi

I am Macbook user and trial period for the Utility viewer has ended. Can you please let me know how to use utility user moving forward, I tried finding the solution online but no answer received.
I want someone calling me to explain so I can use the same.

Much appreciate your soon reply back on the same.

Best Regards
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 23, 2022 10:06:27 am EDT
Hello Farhan,

Thank you for your message.

Please make sure that your Viewer for Mac is updated to the latest version 1.0.11.q Beta 11. If your Viewer is up to date, then you can register it with a free license key which you can generate using this form. After obtaining the license key, register your Viewer for Mac following this tutorial.

Hope that helps.
Farhan Malik, User (Posts: 2)
Mar 23, 2022 12:15:29 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Thanks for the reply, this above, I already have on my machine, the only reason I am contacting you is that I can't be able to see the place where to update the viewer with the key I already have generated. I can't see these screens that are showing on this tutorial. I therefore, request you again to please call me and help me completing the process asap.

Appreciate your help and soon reply back on the same.

Regards
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Mar 23, 2022 2:15:05 pm EDT
Hello Farhan,

Please try clicking the Help button in the menu bar located along the top of your screen. Clicking the Help command will reveal a drop-down menu with the License key storage option - this is where you can add your license key.

I therefore, request you again to please call me and help me completing the process asap.

Please note that according to our Support Policy we don't provide technical support over the phone.

Hope that helps.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)