New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Upgrade Free v6 to v7 Licence Key Email Not Received

John, User (Posts: 5)
Apr 06, 2022 12:31:15 am EDT
Support level: Free or trial
I've just upgraded Remote Utilities Free  v6 to v7 and have not received the licence key email.

I tried twice and did check the spam mail box. I waited ten minutes between attempts just in case the email was slow.

What should I do?

Regards,
John
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 06, 2022 10:59:43 am EDT
Hello John,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please send us an email to support@remoteutilities.com specifying the email address that you've tried using for generating a new license key? This way we can look it up in our database.

Looking forward to your reply.
Apr 07, 2022 1:07:47 am EDT
Pauline,
Just to let you know that I sent the email to support about twelve hours ago.
I trused you received it and the problem is being investigated.

Regards,
John
Apr 07, 2022 4:10:29 pm EDT
Hello John,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that I've replied to your email from an email address m******@*****l.com yesterday, soon after you've emailed us to the support address. I'll copy the email's content here as well just in case:

I've checked in our system and I see that there were two emails successfully sent to the email address mtrsoft@fitall.com earlier today. I've tried re-sending an email to the same email address just in case — could you please double-check it once again to see if you've received it? If there's still no email, then it might be caused by your email provider blocking the emails — in this case, please try using another email address hosted with another provider (for example, Gmail).

It seems like your email provider is mistakenly blocking any emails coming from addresses with the domain *remoteutilities.com, hence why you haven't received the license key emails as well as our response. Please double-check with your email provider to see if they're blocking emails from us and ask them to remove our email addresses from their blocklist.
Alternatively, as a temporary solution, please try using another email address hosted with another provider in order to generate your license key (for example Gmail).

Hope that helps.
Apr 11, 2022 4:41:14 pm EDT
Pauline,

Thank you.
My ISP was blocking the email. It didn't even let it through to the spam folder.

Thanks again,
John
Apr 11, 2022 4:59:18 pm EDT
Hello John,

I'm glad to hear we were able to help and it worked for you!

Please feel free to post another message if you have more questions. We're always happy to help!

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)