New Beta Release! Experience the latest features in our new beta version. Join the beta testing now!

Community

Viewer and Host are updated but still can not connect

Links used in this discussion
Anita Bell, User (Posts: 1)
Apr 12, 2022 10:52:57 pm EDT
Support level: Free or trial
Both the Viewer and Host are updated but I still can not connect.  On another computer the viewer is still running 6.10.10.0 and the Host is 7.1.2.0 and is able to connect.  Can I revert back to old version?
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2830)
Apr 13, 2022 4:12:44 pm EDT
Hello Anita,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please clarify if Viewer of version 6.10.10.0 is registered with any commercial license key or if it's possible to connect from this Viewer using Direct connection (for example, if this Viewer is located in the same LAN as Host)? If this is the case, then that's why you still can connect from that Viewer as version 6 still works - it just can't connect via our public Internet-ID servers anymore (unless it's registered with a paid license key). Therefore, in case if you can connect to your Hosts using Direct connection only or connect from Viewer registered with any commercial license, then please feel free to downgrade. The installation files for version 6.10.10.0 are always available on this page.

Alternatively, in case if your updated Viewer of the latest version connects to your Host using Internet-ID connection, then please try referring to this troubleshooting KB page to see if any of the listed solutions can help to resolve the issue.

Hope that helps.
dateno1, User (Posts: 14)
Apr 22, 2022 12:11:05 am EDT
Support level: Starter
Lastest (7.1.2.0) Not worked for me

but 7.0.2.0 is OK

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)