Community

RU Server: Active connections not showing in Active Window

Links used in this discussion
Martin Yarborough, User (Posts: 7)
Feb 17, 2024 11:27:42 am EST
Support level: Starter
I am testing the RU Server.  I've made local connections and it is working except when I view the Admin Console with an active connection, no active connections are showing.  There is an Idle connection and I'm not sure why it is showing in that I am actively viewing the connection.
Attached Files
RU Server:  Active connections not showing in Active Window
Pauline, Support (Posts: 2853)
Feb 19, 2024 2:08:36 pm EST
Hello Martin,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that the Active tab only displays Hosts and Viewers that are currently using RU Server as their intermediary server for a remote session Viewer to Host. For local connections, Remote Utilities automatically detects and uses direct route, if possible. For more information please see this page.

Hope that helps.
MaxBlitzer, User (Posts: 68)
Mar 05, 2024 6:36:21 pm EST

Martin Yarborough wrote:

I am testing the RU Server.  I've made local connections and it is working except when I view the Admin Console with an active connection, no active connections are showing.  There is an Idle connection and I'm not sure why it is showing in that I am actively viewing the connection.

Did you try manually hitting the refresh button? AFAIK, it doesn't auto refresh the display. So if you have no activate remote session and then open that tab and expect to see it listed, I don't believe it will until manually pressing the refresh icon.

* Website time zone: America/New_York (UTC -4)